Things are slow here. Really, really slow. Sorry to be so boring! I’ll just list a few random unrelated things, in case you’re interested:
- Thanks for all the great comments on my sister’s mouse house. If you liked that, you should check out Madre Karin’s latest post – she doesn’t just have a mouse house in her wall, she can accommodate a whole family!
- Parsley, Beet and the Bots are in the house. WooHoo!!! I love these cool patterns from the Amazing Ms. Ric Rac. Jodie has wonderful service — she even threw in a few keychains, a birdcage kit and a bunch of mod fabric scraps, ’cause she knows I want to make another nine-patch quilt. THANK YOU Jodie!!! Now to locate a few extra pairs of Paddington Bear boots so Parsley and Beet can be stylin’.
- Check out Jaquie’s great quilt raffle — not only is she donating the funds raised from her quilts, she’s matching the amount!
- We went to visit TheFirstChild and SweetiePie on Saturday. While TheManoftheHouse was otherwise occupied, I snuck (is too a word!) down to see Cami. A bunch of Kaffe fabrics jumped in my bag because a) I don’t have a Kaffe stash and b) I’m suffering from some sort of delusion that I’ll actually make Kellie’s Joseph’s Coat quilt someday. Notice how I have two color families going on there — when I DO make the quilt, I can’t decide whether it will be green/blue or pink/orange/yellow. Decisions, Decisions.
- I’m currently enjoying several new-to-me blogs:Sweetopia - as I read somewhere, you’ll get cavities in your eyeballs just looking at this blog
A Feathered Nest - Very, very Pretty! (found via Ms. Barefoot – thank you!)
Just Something I Made – Don’t go here. Really. It’s a huge Rabbit Hole!!!
Whew! That’s enough for tonight. I hope you’re off to a good start to your week!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Thanks for stopping by!